Sunday, December 20, 2009

What, then, is my name?



I no longer want to be "grown-up."

How am I responding to, and responsible for, my own soul's journey?

Transitions are opportunities to stop pretending.

As I surrender my compulsion to understand, I seem to know more.

I want to refrain from overextending my energy on grudges.
I have allowed myself to fall victim to what I thought was appropriate behavior.
Is it possible to become addicted to pain and deprivation?

Insight is the substitution of an old perception with a new one.

We name ourselves by the choices we make.
What, then, is my name?


{Healing Grief: A Mother's Story ~ Rosalie Deer Heart}


Art By James Jean
Programming by DPCbr>









Blog Archive

About Me

My photo




“Wisdom is the greatest cleanser”

Sri Yukteswar





Search This Blog

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This blog may contain copyrighted material.
Such material is made available for educational
purposes to advance understanding of all facets
of sentient existence...

This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted
material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107
of the US Copyright Law. This material is distributed
without profit.