Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Only Reference






Took away my serenity, patience and sense
My heavy hearted, fair faced, divine essence.
How lovely, nimble, handsome and majestic
Delicate, beautiful, and gowned with elegance.
From the heat of the fire of that love
Like a boiling pot, express my effervescence.
Like a shirt in comfort, hanging loose
If worn by beloved, and embraced tight and dense.
Even when my bones decompose and rot
My soul will hold that love in reverence.
My heart and soul put my heart and soul in suspense
Your beauty, your beauty, my only reference....

Hafiz ~ Ghazal 282


{DPC pirate shoot from "Te Papa" Museum, Wellington, New Zealand}













Blog Archive

About Me

My photo




“Wisdom is the greatest cleanser”

Sri Yukteswar





Search This Blog

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This blog may contain copyrighted material.
Such material is made available for educational
purposes to advance understanding of all facets
of sentient existence...

This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted
material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107
of the US Copyright Law. This material is distributed
without profit.